Labels

Wednesday 1 June 2016

UPDATE!!!!!!



Hi everyone! You may have noticed these images appear along the side of the blog. These are the KP card game set logo images for the four sets that have been released and still growing. 

I made these images because they are going to be used in the next KP iOS game. You may be wondering that it should have been released by now... unfortunately I had to axe the idea. 

 

This image is a screenshot from the axed game. It was going to be similar to 'Neko Atsume' and be a garden where you can attract SocketBots with food. Although I had some good ideas for this game I had to cancel it for now as the imagery would take a very long time to make. I also had better idea so look forward to that! 

Happy gaming everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment